Sunday, December 22, 2013

The rest of my Ang Pao envelope collection.

In Chinese culture, red packet is a monetary gift which is given during holidays or special occasions.So,even the malaysian chinese or singaporean chinese also keep on this culture till nowadays.
And here's the rest of my collection.
I collected Ang Pao about 3 years and i am pretty enthusiastic about my one of the kind hobby.But as you know,time flies,maybe i am not longer to become the one who received the Ang Pao,so it quite frustrating.

 Four different color of same version design.


 The design is very simple and just a Paeonia aka 牡丹花 which represented the property.




 here's some pinky.
and here's some golden which looked quite grandeur.





 Finally,those are my favourite designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment